March 24th, 2007
|spiritualitynow||08:08 pm - exciting news|
My girlfriend Nyna and I got engaged this evening!!!
Current Mood: ecstatic
August 29th, 2006
I don't think I have filled this out in over a yr. So here goes.
- What is your current relationship status?
- What's your name? Jules
- Where do you live? Will you date girls who don't live there? NYC (tristate area is best)
- How old're you? What's your sign? Do you follow astrology? I am 36. My sign is Capricorn. I follow astroology...but I don't let it rule me or situations
- How tall're you? Petite. 4 foot 11
- How would you define your sexuality? lesbian
- Do you label yourself, or don't you? (androgynous/butch/femme/soft butch/mtf/ftm/undefined) lipstick femme with a splash of Tomboy
- Do you have a preference, or don't you? (androgynous/butch/femme/soft butch/mtf/ftm/unimportant) Femme
- Do you have a size perference, tell us what types of girls you like? Not 6 ft....too tall for me. lol
- Are you out? OUT to everyone
- What's something you just absolutely love in a relationship? honesty, intimacy, hand holding, kissing, mutual trust, good communication, sharing of each other's interests
- What's a pet peeve that you just can't put up with? dishonesty
- Do you smoke? Do smokers bother you? I don't smoke and smokers bother me
- Do you drink? Do drinkers bother you? I don't drink and social drinkers don't bother me.
- Do you drug? Do druggers bother you? I don't drug and druggers bother me
- What type(s) of music do you like? goth, alterna, 70s, 60s
- Which authors do you read, if any? Pema Chordron, Thich Nhat hanh
- Which television shows are a must-watch for you, if any? L&O- SVU, Days of our Lives (been watching since late 70s)
- If you could live anywhere in this world, where would it be and why? happy here in NYC
- What do you like on your pizza? mushrooms and or pineapple
- Describe your perfect weekend. exploring the city I live in, going away, staying indoors and making love 2-4x.
- Tell us your favorite scent? (You know the one that makes you weak in the knees!) I have a few from BPAL I like to wear
- Anything else you'd like to add? I am a mom to an amazing 6 yr old boy, I am a social worker, I counsel teens, I am a musician, I am very happy in my skin & career
- And then just leave us your contact information (aim, email, msn, myspace, etc.) and post a picture (if large, behind an lj-cut). see icon. http://www.myspace.com/redjmusic
January 30th, 2006
|spiritualitynow||02:31 pm - lesbian mom- single|
My name is Jules.
I am 36.
Completely OUT to everyone.
I had a girlfriend up until recently.
I typically like older women. 40s and 50s.
Although my age is nice too.
I love in Manhattan (born & raised) and I am finishing up this semester my MSW degree amd I already counsel 2 yrs in the field.
more on my profile page or email.
hi to all.
Current Mood: busy
December 19th, 2005
My name is Jules (about to be 36) and my girlfriend Gail is 50.
We are about to go into our 5th moth together and things are really terrific.
We are coasting...great sex, enjoy each other immensely, she's fabu to my son, we like the same music (we are diehard 80s music fans) and the same movies, and a both live a spiritual lifestyle.
My new years resolution is to stay in the moment.
My dream...for she and I to get married. It could really happen...we talk about the future...in a yr from now it could really be. But i want to keep enjoying us and letting it grow. It's a terrific relationship and all of her friends have embraced us...presents now come that say to Gail & jules and it's really exciting.
happy holidays to all.
-Jules & Gaily
Current Mood: calm
December 6th, 2005
While perusing the AFA (American Families Association) webpage, I came across a boycott of Girls Inc. The AFA is the organization that recently talked Ford Motor Company into ceasing advertising in GLBT publications.
Girls Inc. is an amazing project and I am encouraging you to support it as much as possible. It encourages girls to be strong and think independently. The one thing the AFA seems to be against.
Current Mood: angry
December 5th, 2005
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a single queer mama to an amazing baby girl.
Are any of you in the Detroit area, by any chance?
October 10th, 2005
|spannablue||09:19 am - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMI!!!|
Thirteen years ago today I was in labour with my gorgeous son Jimi. He's incredible. His main thing right now is soccer. He's a Liverpool fan and is in love with Michael Owen.
September 23rd, 2005
hi I'm Jules.
I am 35.
I am dating this awesome woman. She's 50.
We are both lipstick femmes.
September 19th, 2005
All dressed up :) Mya is on the left and Sylvia on the right. They were going to their grandma's "grandmother shower". This was taken about 3 weeks ago.
September 12th, 2005
So we have less than 10 weeks til our due date. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I must admit my only reservation about when the baby is born will be the invasion of relatives (namely the in-laws) its only nature that G's family will want to come visit but hopefully they will be respectful of our time together and not over stay their welcome (although i wont hold my breath!!) gf and i have discussed this and we are just going to be direct with them if the y become over bearing!
Apart from that, all is well, gf is finishing work soon and getting a little tired now, but considering she had high blood pressure pre-pregnancy, i reckon shes done great to keep it down and do a stressful, physical job this far into pregnancy.
Current Mood: content